Stop Stressing, this Year Christmas is on us! $1500 Gift Card

XMAS Fun knJkMc at myredhome.com
Sat Dec 3 08:52:05 PST 2005

Everyone is stressed around the holidays; let us make this holiday season easier for you by offering to pay for all holiday gifts! $1,500 so we can pay for all your holiday gifts

Click Here Now:
http://myredhome.com/t/8/13/680611/28

Participate Now and we’ll PAY for ALL YOUR HOLIDAY GIFTS!

Click Here Now:
http://myredhome.com/t/8/13/680611/28

Notice: To claim your reward you must participate in our program and meet all of the offer eligibility requirements as outlined in the Terms & Conditions (you may view our Terms & Conditions on the MemberPromotions.com site) before you can receive your FREE reward. Eligibility requirements include signing up for at least two Silver, Gold and Platinum offers. Copyright (c) 2004-2005 MemberPromotions.com - MemberPromotions.com is an independent rewards program and is not affiliated with any of the listed products or retailers. Trademarks, service marks, logos, and/or domain names (including, without limitation, the individual names of products and retailers) are the property of their respective owners, who have no association with or make any endorsement of the products or services provided by MemberPromotions.com.

This is a MemberPromotions e-mail message. If you prefer not to receive e-mails from MemberPromotions in the future, please copy and paste the link below and follow the instructions:
http://myredhome.com/t/8/13/680611/29
or write to us at: 22647 Ventura Blvd Suite 258 Woodland Hills, CA 91364

To stop receiving emails, click here:
http://myredhome.com/u/13/8/etch%40snf.stanford.edu/1