Act now and get all incoming calls at no charge.

Sprint kkcnpowy at i-fern.com
Wed Apr 19 20:40:39 PDT 2006

Get all incoming calls FREE.

All incoming calls are FREE. From anyone, from anywhere.
Plus, no roaming charges.

The Sprint Free Incoming Plan.

> All incoming calls are FREE.
> 300 outgoing minutes for just $39.99 per month.

(Other monthly charges apply. See below.**)

Learn more at
http://t2.teramail1.com/t/t.aspx?var1=etch@snf.stanford.edu&var2=953&var3=2274

Save up to $150 on the i265 by Motorola.

> FREE after $150 instant savings and $24.99
  mail-in-rebate, excluding taxes.

Learn more about this phone's features at
http://t2.teramail1.com/t/t.aspx?var1=etch@snf.stanford.edu&var2=953&var3=2274

Hurry, offers end April 22, 2006.

Call 1-877-313-8330
Click http://t2.teramail1.com/t/t.aspx?var1=etch@snf.stanford.edu&var2=953&var3=2275
Go to the link below to find a store
http://t2.teramail1.com/t/t.aspx?var1=etch@snf.stanford.edu&var2=953&var3=540

Requires purchase and activation of a new line of
service and a two-year subscriber agreement.

**Rates exclude taxes and Sprint Fees (including USF
charge of up to 2.27% that varies quarterly, cost
recovery fees up to $2.83 per line and state/local
fees that vary by area). Sprint Fees are not taxes
or government-required charges.

Coverage, rate plan features, services and phone
availability vary by network. Nextel National Network reaches
over 263 million people. Offers may not be available in all
markets. Terms and Conditions apply. Subject to credit. See
store for details. Phone Offer: Expires 4/22/2006 or while
supplies last. Taxes excluded. Phones subject to availability.
Activation at time of purchase required. Offer requires purchase
and activation of a new line of service with a two-year Sprint
subscriber agreement. Up to a $36 activation fee and up to $200
early termination fee apply. A deposit may be required. Mail-in
Rebate: Requires purchase of eligible phone by 4/22/06 with
activation no later than 5/6/06. Rebate may not exceed total
purchase price of the phones. Account must be kept active for
30 consecutive days to qualify. Sprint Free Incoming Plan: Offer
ends 4/22/2006. Free incoming applies to calls received in the
U.S. Overage ($0.40/min.). Partial minutes are charged as full
minutes. Nights & weekends are Mon.-Thurs. 9pm-7am and Fri.
9pm-Mon. 7am. A deposit may be required. 14-Day Guarantee:
Requires deactivation of service and return of your complete,
undamaged Sprint PCS phone with original retailer's proof of
purchase within 14 days of activation. You are responsible for
all charges based on your actual usage (partial monthly service
charges, taxes and Sprint surcharges).

(C)2006 Sprint Nextel. All rights reserved. SPRINT,
the "Going Forward" logo, the NEXTEL name and logo, and other
trademarks are trademarks of Sprint Nextel.

Sprint Preferences
KSOPHT0101-Z3300
6391 Sprint Parkway
Overland Park, KS 66251-3300

Visit the address below to view Sprint's privacy policy:
http://t2.teramail1.com/t/t.aspx?var1=etch@snf.stanford.edu&var2=953&var3=184

If you do not wish to continue receiving email communications
from Sprint, click the address below to unsubscribe.
http://t2.teramail1.com/t/t.aspx?var1=etch@snf.stanford.edu&var2=953&var3=2267

Membership options: The Families Online Network respects your time and values you as a member.
The Families Online Network manages and aggregates consumer info for several web sites and assists them with creating and distributing custom offers and promotions via our list management services.  If you no longer wish to be a member of our network please visit this page http://t2.teramail1.com/r/r.aspx?var1=etch@snf.stanford.edu&var2=953 or you may contact us by mail, our address is: List Management, 21218 Saint Andrews Blvd., #526,  FL 33433.

To stop receiving emails, click here:
http://i-fern.com/u/56/etch%40snf.stanford.edu/1