Your opportunity to enter for a Trip of a Lifetime

TeraResponse Masterfile - Land Rover G4 Challenge rjpa7Baq at getgrean.com
Sat Jan 28 09:32:32 PST 2006

WIN THE TRIP OF A LIFETIME
WITH THE LAND ROVER G4 CHALLENGE

The Land Rover G4 Challenge is the ultimate global adventure - and this is your opportunity to be a part of it.

The Land Rover G4 Challenge offers men and women from 18 nations the opportunity to match strategy, stamina and skill in an awesome 4x4 driving and multi-sport challenge. Working in bi-national teams, competitors are matched against each other across four consecutive stages, spanning Southeast Asia and South America. We have selected our finalists now, and these 54 men and women from around the world will be coming together in the UK for our International Selections programme - to determine the final 18 competitors taking part in the 2006 Challenge.

However, for those of you that haven't been quite so fortunate, there is still the opportunity for one lucky person to accompany the Challenge for the final stage in Bolivia, South America!

At the same time as the International Selections programme is running in the UK, an online competition will be launched designed to give you a taster of the programme at Eastnor Castle. Each day, for five days we will release activity modules that you will complete by competing in activities and answering questions against the clock to be in with the opportunity to win the Trip of a Lifetime – to join us on the final stage of the Challenge in Bolivia in May 2006!

This is a money-can't buy prize, and an opportunity that can never be repeated. One lucky winner will accompany the Land Rover G4 Challenge team on Stage 4 of the Challenge in Bolivia, South America, traveling with the group from the world's largest salt lake, the Salar de Uyuni across to Tarija in Southern Bolivia.

Click here http://getgrean.com/t/145/969/268549824/1224
to register to participate in this online competition, and we'll release the first module on January 30th 2006, complete with the necessary rules and 'How to play' instructions.

Register NOW to ensure that you are in with the opportunity to win this incredible prize and visit landroverG4challenge.com for further information!

Membership options: The   Network respects your time and values you as a member.
The   Network manages and aggregates consumer info for several web sites and assists them with creating and distributing custom offers and promotions via our list management services.  If you no longer wish to be a member of our network please visit this page http://getgrean.com/t/145/969/268549824/1226 or you may contact us by mail, our address is: List Management, 21218 Saint Andrews Blvd., #526,  FL 33433.

To stop receiving emails, click here:
http://getgrean.com/u/969/145/etch%40snf.stanford.edu/1