Problem evalign 2001-01-30 21:24:04: evalign

mcp at snf.stanford.edu mcp at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jan 30 09:24:04 PST 2001

Hi!
  evalign seems to have some type of sensor error.  I loaded
a mask, and reached the adjust mask step.  At that point, the
aligner began moving the eyepieces on it's own.  It quickly
reached the endpoints.  I tried to exit, and the machine
seemed to lock up, but when I jiggled the joystick, it would
proceed another half step.  I successfully unloaded the
mask, and informed the next user.  He said he's going to
give it a try, and shut the machine down if he fails.
Thanks!
Mark