Problem evalign 2001-10-12 12:22:04: blocked wafer loading

franklin at snf.stanford.edu franklin at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Oct 12 12:22:05 PDT 2001

I loaded my mask and then was trying to load my first wafer.  When I tried to rotate the tray in I found it was blocked by the mask or the chuck that is holding the mask.  I've encountered this problem before about two weeks ago and Mario was able to fix it for me right away.  But apparently it is a recurring problem and maybe we should look into the problem a little deeper.  It doesn't happen every time but I have found several other lab members who've encountered this same problem.
thanks
nate