Problem evalign 2004-04-23 11:37:26: In ANODIC rcpe, wafers are in cont, no sep

lindaw at snf.stanford.edu lindaw at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 23 11:37:26 PDT 2004

The machine puts by bottom wafer into contact when it is supposed to be separated.  When I press the cont/sep button on the panel or by moving the cursor over the cont/sep button on screen, I get a z-axis error window.   Wafers stay in contact.  Also, I noticed that after focussing on the top wafers, when I press continue to bring up the crosshairs, the left image goes out of focus.  I can refocus to align the cross hairs, then the image stays pretty much in focus through the rest of the alignment process.  Maybe something is wrong with the WEC?