Problem evalign SNF 2005-12-09 12:53:02: left backside focus not travelling full range

lindaw at snf.stanford.edu lindaw at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Dec 9 12:53:04 PST 2005

When I tried to align my 1mm wafers, the right backside optics focused on my alignment marks at the normal range of around 620 in the z axis.  The left backside optics were off by about 230 units higher (focus at 850 instead of the normal 620 or so.  Then, when loading bottom wafer, at prealignment, left optics only travels to 857 units in z axis, but I cannot focus my left align marks.  Will using the shim method work to bring the left optics back into normal range????  I am desperate to get alot of bonding done before the shutdown.