Comment evalign SNF 2005-07-29 22:13:09: backside alignment worked well for me

lindaw at snf.stanford.edu lindaw at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 29 22:13:09 PDT 2005

I forgot to comment earlier, but I found that during my wafer to wafer bond alignment (fused silica, so I could see if there were any shift in the crosshairs with the top wafer in ANODIC recipe) there was no visible shift in the top wafer and the crosshairs. And both the left and right  sides were in the same focal plane, so alignment was a joy.  Before, the left side was always been separtated enough that the focus had to be adjusted a lot between the top and bottom wafer.  I must say that the adjustments Mike did are most appreciated.