Problem evalign SNF 2005-07-30 12:19:58: ANODIC recp. top wafer shifts from crosshairs

lindaw at snf.stanford.edu lindaw at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Jul 30 12:19:59 PDT 2005

While aligning my clear wafers for anodic bond, I noticed that while loading the bottom wafer, the top wafer shifted by about 30 um from the crosshairs.  This occured on two of my three alignments.  during one alignment, the top wafer didn't shift at all when loading the bottom wafer.  Don't know if this will affect backside alignment for regular wafers, but user beware.