Problem evalign SNF 2006-04-03 17:32:54: evalign problem

shwong at snf.stanford.edu shwong at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 3 17:32:55 PDT 2006

Hi,
The evaligner seems to acting a little strange. After exposing my wafers, it tells me to move the tray out.  At this point, usually, the wafer is sitting on the tray.  However, today i tried two dummy wafers, and they both were not released and stuck on the mask.  At some point later, they were released and fell into the machine.  Also, when I move the micrometers, there is a lot of visible drift;  for instance if I move the micrometers in y, i can see some drift in x as i move back and forth.