Problem evalign SNF 2006-07-25 21:27:47: Vacuum Sensor Error

kcrabb at snf.stanford.edu kcrabb at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 25 21:27:48 PDT 2006

Hi,
When trying to do a simple topside pattern in continuous, transparent, hard contact mode, after loading the
mask, and adjusting it, when I hit 'continue' an error message saying 'vacuum sensor error--retry?' appears.  When I say yes, the message just reappears.  This happened 3 consecutive trys of unloading and reloading the mask.  I have no idea why this happened, but I am now unable to pattern my resist.