Problem evalign SNF 2006-07-25 21:38:52: SYSTEM FROZEN

kcrabb at snf.stanford.edu kcrabb at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 25 21:38:53 PDT 2006

After reporting the previous ' vacuum sensor error' problem, I
selected 'no, do not retry' and the system said 'please wait...' and it has made me wait here all night.   I have tried to be patient, but it just keeps saying, 'please wait...'   It really asked so politely I felt obligated to wait here all night, but alas, I am giving up and going home.  My mask is still loaded in the machine.  I left my mask holder nearby, in case someone knows how to fix it, and can take my mask out.  Please leave my mask nearby, and I will come to get it tomorrow sometime.  Thanks. Kevin