Problem evalign SNF 2007-12-16 12:31:00: anodic bond mode wec problem

lindaw at snf.stanford.edu lindaw at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Dec 16 12:31:01 PST 2007

when using the anodic program for alignment before bonding, the left side has a much larger gap between my wafers than the right side.  When in contact, I can focus fairly well on both wafer alignment marks on the right side, but the left side align marks will not focus together.  If I use the crosshairs only to align the left side, then when I physically clamp my wafers together, there is a huge shift in alignment on the left side.  BLAR!!!