Problem evalign SNF 2007-02-02 16:32:57: Bulb Burnt Out

kcrabb at snf.stanford.edu kcrabb at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Feb 2 16:32:58 PST 2007

Hello All,
The EVAligner does not seem to be working.  After checking a few things, I realized the exposure light does come on when it should be exposing the sample.  Thus, I believe the exposure bulb is burnt out.  Either that, or the shutter is not opening, but I believe I hear the sound of shutter opening and closing when it should.  I encountered this problem when using the backside program in continuous, crosshair, hard contact mode, with an exposure of 1.7 and 1.8 seconds.  I tried multiple runs, and the light never came on.