Comment evalign SNF 2008-04-14 20:26:42: update?

shott at shott at
Mon Apr 14 21:53:01 PDT 2008

Sorry, we should have provided a better update and, to be honest, I don't yet know enough about the EV align tool to provide great detail.  However, Gary's last update on Friday afternoon is, to the best of my knowledge still accurate.
Specifically, Gary believes that the mask vacuum problem has been resolved.  However, when the mask plate was reinstalled, he believes that there may be some alignment issues with the mask plate that keep the system from properly initializing.
I believe that EVG has been contacted but do not know whether this is something that they can talk us through or whether it will take a visit from field service.
I will make sure that we post a more detailed update tomorrow.