Problem evalign SNF 2009-03-26 20:12:23: exposer has changed

mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 26 20:12:24 PDT 2009

Today the EVG fse looked into the lamp intensity issue we been having on the system.
The issue is that no matter what we are not able to get the intensity to 15mw.
We found many things that were wrong or can be replaced and improved.
I will send an more detail email out later.
But till then with new lamp the intensity is at 9MW so what does this mean, INCREASE YOUR EXPOSURE.
For 1 um 3612 at least start with 1.5 to 1.7 seconds and do a TEST WAFER.
For 1.6 um 3612 start with 2.2 seconds of exposer.
I will do some testing tomorrow and will post them.