Super-long reservations on EValign

Benjamin Chui bwchui at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 25 01:17:30 PDT 2005

Hi all,

    I see that one user has reserved EValign for 6.5
hours on saturday 6/25 from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.  While
there are no formal prime-time reservation
restrictions on the weekend, I hope users will have
the self-discipline to limit their reservations to
reasonable durations.  Does that one user REALLY need
all 6.5 hours to do his/her work, and does he/she have
to do all that during the most precious daylight hours
too?  Hogging such long periods of time makes it
difficult for others to plan their work--yes, there
are other folks who prefer to (or have to) work during
the weekend.

     Please be considerate when making reservations on
popular pieces of equipment.

Thanks,

Ben Chui