exposure

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 30 11:32:28 PDT 2007

Hello all,

It has been few weeks that I have noticed a drift in Exposure with EV
aligner. Part of the problem probably is coming from the ellipsoid
mirror which has gotten fogy and need to be replaced. We need to take  a
picture of the mirror  so I can see if I can order it through a second
source for now there is nothing wrong with adjusting the exposure dose a
little bit.

for   1 um resist thickness  use 1.5 to 1.8 seconds of exposure
depending on your mask

for   1.6 um resist thickness  use 1.9 to 2.2 seconds of exposure
depending on your mask

for   3 um resist thickness  use 2.9 to 3.3 seconds of exposure
depending on your mask

There is a red binder at SVG coat table with all the results from weekly
check on all the contacts aligners ,
please check it out. Please note any other problem on  coral.

mahnaz