Exposure change

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 8 11:51:27 PST 2010

Hello all,

Due to low lamp intensity the exposure has changed a lot, you need to
refer to the log sheet next to the tool and to help all your labmembers
please start logging the exposure in the log sheet.
*These are huge changes so please make a note of it.*

1 um 3612 requires 1.8 seconds of exposure, I used hard contact.
1.6 um  3612 requires 2.8 to 3  seconds of exposure, I used hard contact.
 3 um 220-3  requires 4.2 to 4.5  seconds of exposure, I used hard contact.

I noticed that the right side ( flat toward me) did not perform as well
as the rest of the wafer.

mahnaz