Ev visit and bonding presentation

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 17 11:11:03 PST 2001

Hello all,

Chad Brubaker an staff engineer from EV will be here on  Thursday
February 8th. We will spend the morning in the lab so if you have any
question about the aligner or the Bonder please come by.
Chad will be  giving a presentation about anodic and fussion bonding in
the afternoon. I think we all can benefit from that as more and more
people are using the bonder.

So please try to attend the talk and let other interested users know
about it too.
I made reservation for February 8th. from 2-4 in CIS 101.

mahnaz