Training

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 9 15:52:05 PDT 2001

Hello all,

Sorry I am sending this email to the lab members, I am trying to reach
those whom requested the evalign and bond training.

Chad brubaker of Electronic Vision will be at Stanford on Thursday
10/11.
we are planning to have some software upgrade done in the morning. there
will be a session at 10 in the morning in the lab and we will go over
Shadow masking if this is what you need please attend as for the next
few weeks I will be much involve with new equipment setup and
installation.   If you need urgent training on the aligner come too we
might be able to do one training depending on time and attendees.

Bonder training

I am planning to do a bond training at 2 in the afternoon same day
10/11, few of you have already approached me. this is your opportunity.
If you can reply to me so I get a feel about how many of you are
interested would be great.

See you
mahnaz