Pressure plate

Mahnaz mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 3 15:46:25 PDT 2003

Hello all
The pressure plate on the bonder broke last night. The incident happened
trying to do very small pieces. The new part is on order and I will get
notify how long will take for us to get one but usually is about two
weeks. Mike has put the steel plate in so anodic bonding is out of
picture or I have never performed  it with  steel plate. Any idea?
I would worry if we use the steel plate, will it damage the graphite
with the center point?  Try to use the solid graphite and go low on the
force.

mahnaz