informing

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Nov 21 16:16:17 PST 2003

Hello all,

We all responsible to inform next users about the status of the pressure
plate on the system. I know few of us still do not know what is next
person's process so please send out an email/comment  to evbond and tell
us what pressure plate is in the system. One user just lost his time on
the system due to have the steel plate in there.
Please do not get too comfortable with the system and assume, think
about  the next user and their time. You need to account for the temp.
cool down and Mike and Mario's time as well for the exchange of the
plate.  If this is not clear to any one, come and see me.

mahnaz