Up

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 27 16:20:29 PDT 2004

Hello all
The EV bonder is fixed and up:
Here is the deal on the glass frame with vacuums groove on it.
You are only allowed to use it when you are doing  precision alignment
on EV aligner if you break it because you forgot it or use it for  doing
manual alignment, YOU SIMPLY PAY FOR IT.

Few of you have talked to me on the status of the system with regards o
quartz or steel plate unfortunately for time being the best approach
will be this:
When making reservation on the system, after choosing your slots and
when the window comes up with your info on the process  it says
"Default" delete that and write  STEEL or QUARTZ.  when checking  the
reservation, all you need to click on whoever has reservation and that
can show what kind of plate they are interested in.
Users with steel plate need to give at least 1.5 hour for cool time and
exchange of plate. we need to work on this especially during weekend it
can only be steel or quartz so communication among ourselves is very
important.
Any suggestion is welcome

mahnaz