Reservation

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 5 15:53:35 PDT 2004

Hello all,

I am forwarding Mary's email to let you all know that the reservation
policy is in effect with one little change.
Tuesdays and Thursdays  belong to anodic bonding so please arrange your
work in away that Mike and Mario can change the steel plate to quartz at
that time. This means your wafers should be out of the system and temp
should be normal so we can change the plate at 8-8:30 in the morning.
Originally we purposed that weekend the system will be in anodic but at
this time I am not sure how well we can enforce this as I do not like to
put the burden of changing from steel  to quartz on any SUPER USER
unless it happened that  he or she is there.

Any comment and suggestion, send them to me
mahnaz