Reservation

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Oct 15 14:19:11 PDT 2004

Hello all,

I like to remind every one of the reservation policy. We had suggested
that we do anodic bonding on Tuesdays and Thursdays but I see that some
people are making reservation on these two days as well and few students
last week and this week did not get a chance to even make reservation on
the system. Mike and Mario change the plate on these two days in the
morning so if you are one of the heavy users on the system allow other
people to get a chance to use the system.
I have a conflict for the weekend,  one student has been trying to get
to use the system in anodic mode but the last person will leave the
system in steel plate so  Ben Jian has agreed to come in on Saturday
and change the plate to quartz. I like the system stay in quartz plate
till late sunday or Monday morning.

mahnaz