Not Cool

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 12 16:51:18 PDT 2006

Hello all,

I have  only few recipes on the Ev bonder and one of them the " the new
stand.aba " pretty much used by a whole lot of people, the back up to
this recipe is the "stand.aba" which slightly differs with newstand.aba .
 I know for a fact that I tell every one not to mess with recipes during
training, I say just copy mine and and then change it to your need and
save under your name ( it is in the process description as well).
Can some one out there tell me why a person would corrupt  my recipe so
bad !!!
The voltage has been changed in few steps so drastically and by the time
I realized the system has Arced.
the arcing damaged the graphite for the anodic bonding. I have replaced
the the graphite with a new one . I need to run a test with it  because
is totally clean so might not perform as good  as it should.

Are you board?
see me, I have a lot to spare to keep you busy for a long time???

mahnaz