up date

Hyeun-Su Kim aeonia at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 29 17:31:09 PST 2006

Hi all,

Is there anybody who can change the plate late night (around midnight)? I
only could get reservations at late night since all other time slots are
taken. The person who is using before me using steel plate; I need to change
the plate since I will do anodic bonding. Please let me know if you have
good solution on this matter. I don't want to activate my account on April
only because of the bonding. Thank you very much.

Hyeun-Su (aeonia)