OK to change to steel Friday morning?

Benjamin Chui bwchui at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 23:47:42 PST 2008

Hi everyone,

     One of my wafers didn't turn out so well today so I decided to
start one more pair bonding overnight before the apparatus converts to
steel plate.  The bond process should end by 3 am friday morning
2-15-08.  If you get there before I do, could you unload the wafer for
me and put it in the wafer dish next to the machine?  (The fixture
should be cool enough to handle by 6 am since the cooling step will
start around 2 am.) Thanks a lot!

Ben