changes

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 3 13:57:23 PDT 2008

Hello all,

Effective immediately, the bonder will be in *quartz plate mode on
Monday, Wednesday and Friday.*
*Tuesday and Thursday are the steel plate presser day.*
So weekends will be quartz plate day unless requested . Request to
change form steel to quartz needs to come in early enough and be
coordinate with the next user so Gary and Mario are able to do the
change within their working hours.

If there are no need or request for steel the system will  stay in
quartz presser plate.

I only anticipate this for a short period of time as usually there are
not much demand on the system.

Please let me know if this is not working for you and we will discuss it.

mahnaz