Problem evgspraycoat SNF 2010-04-06 16:33:07: Dirty chuck causing vacuum problems and residue on backside

karthikv at karthikv at
Tue Apr 6 16:33:07 PDT 2010

I kept getting a "Timeout waiting for chuckvacuum on" error. It turned out that this was because of a very dirty chuck. Mario helped clean the chuck which cleared the vacuum problem. However, this left a large amount of residue on the backside of the wafer.
I cleaned the chuck with acetone and IPA repeatedly till I didn't see any residue on the wipe.