Problem evgspraycoat SNF 2010-11-02 22:03:00: Machine frozen

kyunglok at snf.stanford.edu kyunglok at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 2 22:03:00 PDT 2010

After loading the first dummy wafer, I ran the recipe. Soon, I found that I chose the wrong recipe and pushed the buttons stop and abort correspondingly before it started to spray resists. But a well-known windows 98 error message about the termination of the program popped up to the screen and the machine stopped. I tried several things I could do such as running the program again and so on but nothing did work. The machine is still frozen and maybe superusers or maintenance people should look at it.