Litho Yellow cabinet

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 19 11:15:43 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I like to remind every one that the small yellow flammable  cabinet in
the litho is meant for small bottles of    STANDARD resists and few
small bottles of chemicals for spray coater and nothing else.
*So clean up.*
Your nonstandard resist bottles needs to go back to two yellow cabinet
in the back by refrigerator.
This morning, I found  Su-8 bottle, AZ5214 which we keep in the
refrigerator that  was left in there. I took those back.    If I  find
more chemicals that do not belong there, I will get rid of them without
any notification so obey the rules please.

mahnaz