One more question : resist dots

Kyunglok Kim kyunglok at stanford.edu
Sun Oct 24 01:10:21 PDT 2010

Dear spray coater users,

I missed to ask one more question.
After spray coating, I found that there are many resist dots on my sample wafers.
I attached sample pictures pictured by 5x lens.

Before installing a syringe, I used a 1um pore filter to remove dust or other unnecessary things inside resist mixture.
First image is the first sample I have coated. A few resist dots are spotted but I think it is acceptable.
About twenty minutes later, I tried coating another wafer with very similar recipe. But in this case, I found a lot of dots.

What is the possible reason and the way to solve it? I desperately hope to find kind users to help me out.
The thickness of resist coat is about 2um.

Regards,
Kyunglok