Questions related to make a recipe

J Provine jprovine at
Mon Oct 25 07:50:13 PDT 2010

you may have already heard back from others, but here are my two cents:
effects of increased nozzle pressure:
1) rougher films
2) more coverage at the bottom of trenches
essentially the higher pressure allows for a less fine spray but great
directionality of the spray.

when you mention the nozzle being raised by 800k steps during a recipe, that
is to avoid having too much pressure on a wet resist in the center...without
raising the nozzle the pressure could spread out the resist in the center of
the wafer.  at least that is the only reason i know of to make this

considering your other question about dots in your sprayed resist coats...i
have not seen this, but i have not been using the system much lately.
 anyone else?