Comment fiji1 SNF 2012-12-08 22:09:42: HfO2 precursor show weak pulses

J Provine jprovine at
Sun Dec 9 08:04:01 PST 2012

this is not uncommon since TDMA-Hf is much less volatile than TMA or H2O.
 it may still be a sign of precursor running low, but even small pulses
saturate the chamber fully.  please monitor your film dep as this is the
clear way to indicate need for precursor refilling/replacement.