Fiji1 Procedural Change

Michelle Rincon mmrincon at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 17 15:58:20 PST 2012

Hello Fiji1 users,

In order to optimize the number of layers we can support simultaneously on Fiji1, we are going to be removing the DI water precursor from the tool.  This means that all films will need to be plasma depositions.  This change will be implemented when we come up from the shutdown on 1/7/12.

Any films that need to be thermally deposited can be done on the Savannah.  The Savannah can process clean category wafers by first depositing 10nm of the film of interest to coat the chamber prior to running your wafer.

Best,
Michelle

Michelle Rincon, PhD
Process Staff Engineer