Problem fiji2 SNF 2012-05-09 10:02:22: control software lost communication

wslee at snf.stanford.edu wslee at snf.stanford.edu
Wed May 9 10:02:22 PDT 2012

I attempted to run 700 cycles of TiN from 2am-9:30am. However, when I came to unload, the dialog showed there was a communication error with the chamber. There were 294 cycles left and the plasma was left on. The plasma was on for about 3 hours.
I tightened the cables and reset the control software. I was then able to turn off the plasma and unload my wafers. The heaters were turned off when communication was lost so I turned them back on to 200C for the next user. Tool seems to be functional now.