ald return to service update

J Provine jprovine at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 14 06:57:27 PST 2012

hello ald-ers,
with the announcement of the opening of the SNF, i want to update you on
the ald systems return to service.  i am away at a funding review today
(tuesday) through thursday and will be in berkeley on friday.  i'll come in
over the weekend to start work on the systems.  as indicated below, return
to service is dependent on troubleshooting and testing the repairs from
over the break, and i'll update further by mid next week about how these
tests are progressing.