fiji systems back online

Noureddine Tayebi ntayebi at stanford.edu
Fri May 25 09:24:19 PDT 2012

Not sure if I released my time on coral or not for this morning (don't have access to it from where I am) as I saw last night the machine was still down (before J sent e-mail). So if I did not and someone wants to use it, please go ahead.

Apologies for any inconvenience in case I did not.

Noureddine