ALD support

Michelle Rincon mmrincon at
Tue Nov 27 09:44:01 PST 2012

Hello SNF ALD users,

I just wanted to give you a heads up that both J and I will be attending the NNIN ALD Workshop at Harvard this week.  Today is my last day in the office for the week so I will be setting up the precursors for Savannah, Fiji1 and Fiji2 for those who have made requests in coral through the weekend.  If you would like to request a precursor for a run you have scheduled before Monday (12/3) please do so in coral as early as possible today.  I will be back in the office on Monday (12/3).

Michelle Rincon, PhD
Process Staff Engineer
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility

mmrincon at