Problem gasonics SNF 2007-09-03 21:09:25: wafer does not come out

hyungkyu at snf.stanford.edu hyungkyu at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Sep 3 21:09:26 PDT 2007

Display shows 'output cassette full' error though output cassette is empty. I unloaded the cassette and reloaded it, but it does not work to solve the problem.
I pushed 'start' button to resume and 'stop' button to abort, but none of buttons worked.
Now, a wafer for research is inside the machine.
So, if you take it out, could you put it into the cassette named 'test wafers' that is on the machine with the 'non metal dirty' tweezer, which is also on the machine.