Problem gasonics SNF 2009-03-18 19:47:00: Wafer Handler error

huigensr at huigensr at
Wed Mar 18 19:47:01 PDT 2009

this seems to be happening a lot lately. The wafer handler broke two wafers last week and this evening, it placed the wafer crooked on the 3-prong chuck...somehow the system errored out without dropping my wafer, but the handler is now blocking the chuck, preventing the door from closing. I would red-light the machine, except it's the evening and perhaps somebody needs the tool and can fix it.