Comment gasonics SNF 2010-08-19 20:38:27: output cassette full error

dongrip at snf.stanford.edu dongrip at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 19 20:38:28 PDT 2010

The previous user shut down gasonics because his wafer was stuck in the chamber due to the ouput cassette full error. I asked Mary to make the machine up, and took his wafer out of the chamber.
The temporal solution for the ouput cassette full error is to shake the vertical board on the output cassette side very gently and very slightly. While doing that, press start button. The problem may come from bad connection of the sensing board.
I didn't encounter any problems during my 5 wafers running.