Gasonics move

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 23 15:24:04 PDT 2011

Good point!  I should clarify:  the Gasonics is not leaving the lab.  It
will have a new home between the MRC and Drytek4.  It does mean we lose
the table there.  As I understand it, the move should be
straightforward; all the utilities and pumps have been prepared above
and below the floor and there are no toxic process gases or chemicals
involved, so we trust that it should come up quickly.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu