Problem hdpcvd SNF 2012-06-13 13:59:15: Manual IO temp setting to correct temp reading problem

mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu mcvittie at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 13 13:59:15 PDT 2012

Below is note from clear comment for shutdown:
System still has comunication problem between heat exchanger and system but we have a work around.  Use maintenance mode to change ananlog I/O for electrode temp to 90C which is the external probe temp from heat exchanger display. Run both plasma chamber clean and SiNx dep runs with no problem. Dep rate is close to old value before MFC change.