Comment headway2 SNF 2004-11-18 14:25:26: 2 more small chucks

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Nov 18 16:07:43 PST 2004

Hello:

I normally clean the headway stainless steel and teflon chucks by
soaking 10 minutes in acetone and 10 minutes in Isopropanol.  Then N2
Blow dry.

However sometimes there is some traces of some polymer residue,
presumably either polyimide or PMMA that has dried and cross linked.
Can you recommend an alternative cleaning that could be performed?

Thank you,

James Conway
SNF