Problem headway2 SNF 2005-05-26 17:32:36: RAITH ALERT: Check your exposures for focus!!

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu May 26 17:32:49 PDT 2005

Greetings Raith Users:
Last night on the Electrostatic Chuck and then again today on the Std. Sample Holder I observed much larger than normal offsets from true level during leveling routines.  These offsets are on the order of +- 300 um rather than the typical 12 - 28 um for the ESChuck and 28 - 55 um for the Std. Sample Holder.
The result of my write last night was very large lines and not all areas cleared, indicating focus was not suitable during the write.  Users are encourged to inspect and review their patterns carefully BEFORE pattern transfer.  I will look further into this issue in the morning. Has any one else observed this recently, please report to the raith at snf.stanford.edu list.
James Conway 05262005:17:32