Problem headway2 SNF 2007-07-31 11:48:25: spinner/chuck not level

vilanova at snf.stanford.edu vilanova at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 1 07:26:00 PDT 2007

checked system level , Level was right on the center the
problem is the chucks , If the chuck is not inserted properly
it will not be center and also the system will not hold Good
vacuum . Please Insert the chuck the proper way, we are
cleaning a few of them right now, I also cleaned the bench it
was full of resist residues Please Use the plastic cover ( to cover the system  while running ) So you will not get any splash
On the wall bench and also On you. Good to use.