Problem headway2 SNF 2008-05-20 23:06:31: A New One

vilanova at snf.stanford.edu vilanova at snf.stanford.edu
Thu May 22 10:57:30 PDT 2008

Repairs completed ,  I ALso cleaned  the bench ( there was LOL 2000 All over )  cleaned motor shaft , spindle. cleaned Catch cup Bowl and I put a plastic divider between the shaft and the motor to avoid Liquid Going inside of it, Cycled wafers, Good to use. I,m talking to vendor to see if we can get A couple more
small chucks I got one in my office if someone wants  to
borrow it, stop by my office but after you finish clean it and give it back to me.
it stop by